Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Frustrated!

I am trying to add some things to my blog, like a few more count downs, but it is just NOT NOT working. Grrrrr! Either it is my computer, me or the gadget is just not liking me right now. I am not sure which one it is, but I am not too happy about it. Hopefully if I try to add it later when I get back from Banks Lake, that it will work. If anyone has advice for me it is welcomed.

On a happier note, today has been a very good day. I have packed, cleaned and gotten ready for my trip. I can't wait to go to BANKS LAKE and be with all the wonderful people who come there with us. Unfortunately Tyler can't come because he has work, he is helping his brother, he has a BBQ and is spending time with family this weekend. I will really really miss him, but I understand. I love him SOOOOOO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much Britt for the comment. You're the biggest sweet heart. We'll play for sure. I love Tyler and you! He's so chill, i know him and Alex will get a long. I"m so sorry about the BLog stuff I ahd a really hard time with it in the beginning. It gets a little easier as you go. Love you so much. Make sure to post pictures for this Banks Lake trip!

    ReplyDelete