Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crazy Weather Today

This morning around 10am I was planning to go and float a river with a girlfriend. We were super excited, it was sunny and all was wonderful. Except... we went outside and it was NOT warm at all. It was kinda cold. So... we decided to try to wait it out for a while. By noon it was not again and really nice. She had some things she needed to get done and so did I, so we decided that instead of worrying about going to the river, we would go to her lake house. We planned to meet there at 2pm. I got in my car around 1:45pm to head to the lake. It was hot, goregous and I was really excited to get some sunshine. BUT... by the time I got to the lake the weather had changed. It was windy, cold and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. Julie and I layed out anyway for about an hour and a half on the dock (it was not warm enough to be in the water). When we dicided it was too cold and too windy, we got back in the car and drove out to my house. The weather was even worse here. We hoped it would be better but oh well.... Later tonight it was really warm and beautiful. No sunshine, but the perfect summer night. Now... as I look out my window... its raining. Weird weather, but it is home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment