After surprsing Tyler, we made the drive back to Washington. We stopped to see his brother on Thursday night and spent the night there. We went to Silverwood on Friday with Jeremy and Rachel (thanks guys!) and then drove back to his house on Friday night. I think we got there around 11:30 or something like that. We stayed up and talked with his parents for a while, then headed to bed. It was a long day.
Saturday Tyler was outside working with his Dad most of the day. I read my book and hung out with Emily and her family. We went shooting that night with Emily, Nathan and the kids. I am not very good. I have been before with my Dad, but I am still not a good shot. Oh well, it was fun anyways. (Emily- If you can ask Nathan to send me the picture of Tyler and I, that would be great! )
Sunday we had church and relaxed. It was a good day. My mom came later that night to pick me up. It was a long drive home. There was a big accident on the freeway.
Sorry, Tyler and I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. We will try to be better and I will try to get the one from Emily :)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't know you even had a blog! Of course I'll follow you! I'm so excited for you to get married! You're going to love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHey it was fun to see you. I e-mailed those pictures to you. Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDelete