Have you ever seen "Little People, Big World" on TLC? It is a tv show that has two dwarf parents raising a family with one dwarf son and three standard height children. They have a big farm and live in Oregon. Well, today around 12:20 in the afternoon, my parents and I went outside to find a good place for lunch... we started walking up the street and then I was said, " Oh my gosh, that is so funny. I just saw them on TV." My parents were really confused at first and then I told them that those people and I kinda did a head point in their direction, are on TLC's "Little People, Big World." They are the Roloff family. They were just stopping at the bagel shop to get some lunch and had a camera crew following them. I went over with my Dad and I had my camera with me, because we are on vacation and I always have it, so we went over and I asked if I could take a picture with them. They were super nice and friendly and said yes of course. We took the picture and then we told them to have a good day and they told us to enjoy our stay here in Oregon. It was fun to meet them.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment