Anthony is in the red shirt. He is about to ace his serve! :)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Anthony's Tennis
Anthony was playing to go to state today. He won a match on Tuesday and lost a match on Tuesday, so he needed to win his tennis match today. He played his first match and it was very intense. They split sets and then he pulled it out in the third set. He was finished with his match and happy. However, he knew if he had won it, but would play against his teammate . They would be playing to go on in the tournament and be either 4th or 6th going to state and the loser would be playing to be 8th or alternate. Anthony really wanted to win. He and his teammate played and Anthony won. During the match it was tense. Everyone yelled, "Go Capital" "Go Cougars" "Nice Point" "Good Job Boys" and " Nice Work Capital". No one wanted to favor either one of them. Anthony's teammate did not have any family or friends there and my parents and I, plus Anthony's friends who were on the tennis team or playing in the tournament were all there for Anthony. We cheered for Anthony, but also encouraged the other boy. I felt bad, because Anthony really beat him. But I still cheered on my baby brother. I can't help it. He is my brother and I wanted him to win. I was biased..... oh well. Good Job Anthony! :)
Anthony is in the red shirt. He is about to ace his serve! :)
Anthony is in the red shirt. He is about to ace his serve! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment