Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend

To start off the weekend, Friday night, we went to HIESE to go camping, hot springs and to swiim! It was so much fun. On the way home we stopped at BIG JUD'S! :)





















Who: Brooke and Tanner Fullmer, Chelsea and Adam Anderson, Kayla and Derek Cooper, Jeff and Alicia Richmond, and Tyler and I. :)


What:Camping


Where: HEISE
























Saturday night we all went home and slept in our own beds, Sunday we went to church and Monday at 12:30pm we went to Idaho Falls to spend the day with friends before the fireworks! We played games, ate, ran around and had lots of Fun!! AND THEN.... it got dark and we watched the AWESOME FIREWORKS!!! :) It took about an hour to get home after the fireworks since they are so popular. Normally a trip from Rexburg to Idaho Falls would only take 25-30 minutes. (Depending on who is driving.)

2 comments:

  1. The fourth was so much fun!!! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad we got to all hang out that day!! I am going to be sooo sad when we leave. :(

    ReplyDelete