On Wednesday morning Emily, Ethan, Amie, Aubree and I all loaded into Emily's car. It was 4am. We wanted to get an early start so we could be in Utah before dark. Once the kids were in the car, they slept for a while, which was nice. then they woke up and Aubree was hungry and so were all of us, we grabbed breakfast and then were on the road again. We stopped a few other times. The pictures of Ethan and Amie were taken about an hour and a half before we got here. About 5 minutes after it was taken, there were meltdowns. We were all tired of being in the car, tired in general and just wanted OUT. We went to dinner with Amber and her family and Sandy. It was good to see all of them.
DOWNER-ISH:
It was a good night, but I had to stay up until 12am to sign up for classes. So I was up from 4am until 2am. I did not get all the classes I needed and I was not happy about it. I am still not sure what I will do, but Tyler helped a lot and made me feel much better. He is very good about taking care of me. Then I went to bed and got up again at 7am, because there were kids awake. Needless to say.... I am VERY tired.

That was a long day. But coming home was a lot longer! You were so much help! I hope you are having fun.
ReplyDelete