Today my Dad and I drove to Sea-Tac airport to meet with Emily Hall (Tyler's Sister). Her and I are driving to Utah tomorrow starting at 4am or so in the morning. She dropped her mom off at the airport because she is flying to Utah and will meet us there. We are going for a birthday party.
Anyway.... On the car ride to Ellensburg from Seattle is was me, Emily, Amie and Aubree. It was not too bad. Aubree was a little fussy, but then her and Amie both fell asleep and it was quiet and Emily and I could just talk and hang out. It was fun.
We got to Ellensburg and went to her place to get some things and then came back to Tyler's house to stay the night. It is so weird to be at his house without him. I keep wanting to go find him or call his name, but then I remember he is not here. I won't get to see him until Friday. I wish I could see him now. I miss him very much.
I told Tyler that I stole someone from his room today and that I was cuddling with him. Can you guess who it was??
BEARRY!!!
Bearry and I were cuddling because he misses Tyler and so do I. He and I are the ones in the picture :)
Anyway.... On the car ride to Ellensburg from Seattle is was me, Emily, Amie and Aubree. It was not too bad. Aubree was a little fussy, but then her and Amie both fell asleep and it was quiet and Emily and I could just talk and hang out. It was fun.
We got to Ellensburg and went to her place to get some things and then came back to Tyler's house to stay the night. It is so weird to be at his house without him. I keep wanting to go find him or call his name, but then I remember he is not here. I won't get to see him until Friday. I wish I could see him now. I miss him very much.
I told Tyler that I stole someone from his room today and that I was cuddling with him. Can you guess who it was??
BEARRY!!!
Bearry and I were cuddling because he misses Tyler and so do I. He and I are the ones in the picture :)

No comments:
Post a Comment