Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Teaching Preschool

Today was my first time teaching preschool ever. It did not go too well. Unfortunately the kids had not been to preschool in a week, so they were crazy today. They had a lot of behavior problems and they couldn't sit still. For my class, I have to record myself as I teach. After watching myself, it made me more assured that the day did not go as planned.

I worked my tail off on the lesson planning, activities and everything else. It is so hard when you try to hard and then it is a flop. Oh well, I teach again on Wednesday and Friday. I hope I can improve and things will go better for the next two days.... We'll see.....

1 comment:

  1. I am writing this comment to tell you that you need to make another post about how well your lesson went on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete