Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adam and Chelsea's Wedding

One of my best friends got married this past Tuesday! I am so excited for her. Her and Adam have known they were going to get married since before he left on his mission. He served in Mexico. He got back in August and they got married on April 13th in the Boise temple! YAY! Their wedding and reception was beautiful! Congratulations you two! We'll see you when you get back to Rexburg! :)

Erica Fife, Jena Russell and I are the bridesmaids the first few pictures and Nan Alvstad was her photographer. And of course Tyler and I had to have some pictures on the beautiful temple grounds.


Oh, one more thing... Chelsea and Adam's second anniversary will be on FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!! One of my friends looked it upin her calendar. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks super cute! you should do it like that more often

    ReplyDelete