Tyler and I were driving home from downtown Rexburg tonight and it was very icy. Right before the turn to go back home, we saw a red car that had apparently slipped on the ice and had gone into a snow pile. Ty turned onto our road and then turned around, and said, "They will probably need help pushing it out." So we went back to where they were. Tyler and the guy pushed the car out and the girl in the car put the car into reverse and helped to get it out. I wanted to help, but I knew that I would probably be in the way, so I watched and admired as my wonderful husband helped them to get out of their situation. What an amazing man my husband it. I know it may not sound like this was anything huge, but a lot of people passed the car and no one had gone back to help. Ty decided to help these people. I love that he is willing to serve and help others in need.
Also, when I was at work, it began to snow and the roads had a layber snow and ice on them. I was heading home from work (in my car that has bald tires and barely any weight) and I got a sweet text from Tyler. It was simple, but meant the world to me. He said, "The roads are icy, drive safe and I love you." Nothing earth shattering I know, but I was very appreciative of him thinking of me and texting me. :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment