Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Leaving Wedding/Honeymoon

My bridesmaids wrote on the car Tyler and I were taking on our honeymoon. It was Tyler's parents' car. Their car is not a stick, so it was nice because I felt comfortable driving it on the trip. I can drive a stick, but I am still working on becoming an expert. If I could choose, I would pick an auntomatic every time. Anyways, here's what the car looked like :)









On the way to Kellogg, Idaho we stopped in Idaho Falls, Idaho where he proposed and we took pictures there, showing off our rings! It was Tyler's idea to stop there, I did not know what we were doing, but I was impressed with his romantic side. He is a wonderful husband! :)




For our honeymoon we went to Kellogg, Idaho. We went to a resort called Silver Mountain. In the winter it is a ski lodge and it has an indoor water park. We really enjoyed the indoor water park and we went on the gondalla ride to the top of the mountain and walked around on the mountain. It is the longest Gondalla ride in the World! It was really fun! :)





















On the way home from the honeymoon there was a semi-truck pulling something and it hit the top of a bridge. It was crazy! I was glad we got some pictures of it though. It's a good story :)


No comments:

Post a Comment