Tyler and I were watching the SuperBowl and we had not taken any pictures yet, so I whipped out my camera. Isn't it so cute that we match in our grey? That was so not planned. It has happened to us before though, that we matched without intention. We went to church one sunday and we both had on pink. I had a pink shirt and he had a pink tie. His roommates noticed that we were matching. :)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
SuperBowl
Tyler and I were watching the SuperBowl and we had not taken any pictures yet, so I whipped out my camera. Isn't it so cute that we match in our grey? That was so not planned. It has happened to us before though, that we matched without intention. We went to church one sunday and we both had on pink. I had a pink shirt and he had a pink tie. His roommates noticed that we were matching. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment